IVSA Kashmir is a Local Member Organization under the National Member Organization IVSA India. Established in the year 2020 by the initiative of veterinary students of Faculty Of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry, SKUAST-Kashmir. IVSA Kashmir aims to benefit the animals and people of the world by harnessing the potential and dedication of veterinary students to promote the international application of veterinary skills, education and knowledge.
Faculty of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry, SKUAST-Kashmir is located in Shuhama, Alusteng and is the only Veterinary Institution specializing in Temperate and Cold Arid Animal Sciences. The faculty has eighteen divisions besides Veterinary Clinical Complex and Animal Farms and offers Post Graduation and PhD programmes in almost all the disciplines. It's the birthplace of Worlds first Pashmina goat clone NOORI.
Kashmir is the northern most geographical region of Indian subcontinent. Kashmir is a world famous tourist destination and has been a place of attraction for tourists for centuries. Nature has endowed Kashmir with implausible beauty and is rightly called as Paradise on Earth. Apart from its mesmerizing landscapes, stunning and pristine lakes, snowy winters, delightful autumns, Kashmir has to offer fabulous food: the rich Wazwan cuisine, delectable dishes and Kahwa. Kashmiris are known for their warmth, togetherness and hospitality.
IVSA KASHMIR EXCO 2020/21
- President : Syed Tabindah Javeed
- Exchange Officer : Azra Majeed
- General Secretary : Ayeman Qamri
- Public Relations Coordinator : Ishtiyaq Mohi-ud-Din
- Treasurer : Muzaina Zia
- Development Director : Midhat Rashid
- Social Media Manager : Sibra Tariq
- Media Head : Syed Ifla Aafaq
IVSA KASHMIR SECRETARIAT 2020/21
- Exchange Oficer Secretary : Khushboo Javaid
- Social Media Secretary : Ankita Sharma
- Public Relations Secretary : Syed Aunjum Ara Islam
- Email: [email@example.com]
- Instagram: [ivsa_kashmir]
- Facebook: [http//www.facebook.com/ivsakashmirr]